There are many ways for your blood pressure to increase, either by the presence of high fat foods such as:
- Dairy Products
- Refined foods
- and Alcohol
- Poor Posture
- Low vital capacity
- Lack of exercise
- and Tension
or the lack of:
- Vitamin C
- and vegetables
A gorgeous combination of Rhubarb and gingery custard cream.
Prep. Time: 10 mins.
Cook Time: 15 mins.
You will need:
- 400g of rhubarb, sliced into 4cm chunks
- The juice and zest of an orange
- 2 tbsp of honey (runny)
- 150ml of whipping cream
- 100ml of alpro soya vanilla custard
- and 100g of crushed ginger snaps
- Preheat the oven to 180°C, fan 160°C, gas 4.
- Place the rhubarb into a shallow baking dish with orange juice, zest and honey drizzled over the top. Cook for approx. 15 mins, until soft.
- Meanwhile, in a medium sized bowl, whisk the whipping cream to medium peaks and then fold in the custard.
- Fold in three quarters of the crushed ginger snaps.
- Spoon the roasted rhubarb into 4 serving glasses.
- Top with the custard cream and sprinkle the remaining crushed ginger snaps over the top.
My name is Nades and I’m a 15yr old blogger. I hope you will enjoy reading my posts and share my website with your friends.
Please help me to help others by sending me some of your advice on what you think pople would like to read, and by sharing my website if you thought my posts were useful to you or if I was easy to find.
Thank you and happy reading!!
Hello! My name is Nades and I am a 15yr old blogger. I hope you enjoy reading my posts and if you do, please share this website with your friends and family.
I would appreciate it if you told me what you are concerned about and what you would like me to discuss on this website.