A gorgeous combination of Rhubarb and gingery custard cream.
Prep. Time: 10 mins.
Cook Time: 15 mins.
You will need:
- 400g of rhubarb, sliced into 4cm chunks
- The juice and zest of an orange
- 2 tbsp of honey (runny)
- 150ml of whipping cream
- 100ml of alpro soya vanilla custard
- and 100g of crushed ginger snaps
- Preheat the oven to 180°C, fan 160°C, gas 4.
- Place the rhubarb into a shallow baking dish with orange juice, zest and honey drizzled over the top. Cook for approx. 15 mins, until soft.
- Meanwhile, in a medium sized bowl, whisk the whipping cream to medium peaks and then fold in the custard.
- Fold in three quarters of the crushed ginger snaps.
- Spoon the roasted rhubarb into 4 serving glasses.
- Top with the custard cream and sprinkle the remaining crushed ginger snaps over the top.