- Drink plenty of pure water. A good water filter I recommend is the nikken pimag water filter.
- Eat plenty of whole grains and greens to avoid constipation.
- Always excersise in fresh air because it will stimulate your kidneys.
- Eat a lot of alkaline foods such as fruits and vegetables to keep the blood balanced. This provides less acid for your kidneys to get rid of.
- Bathe daily to stop your pores from clogging up or the kidneys have to work much harder to cleanse the system.
- Change your undergarments and bed sheets often. If not, your body will reabsorb all the poisons that have gathered.
- Don’t take in too much liquid or rich food such as:
- Pepper (cayenne ect.)
- and Hot sauces.
This damages the delicate cells of the kidneys.
- Don’t Overeat. This overburdens the liver as well as being harmful for the kidneys. It gives more work to the kidneys than the amount they are supposed to handle.
- Don’t take alcohol or drugs of any kind. The poisons from these substances can damage the kidneys and kill their cells. ( nicotine from tobacco is one of the worst kidney poisons)
- Don’t overdose on salt. This overworks the kidneys.