A black tank top with red flowers with silver outlines around them, dark red leggins, and blue cardigan, with white sandals that have gold rings on it.
Welcome TO NCHB and thank you for visting this site. I appologize for not explaining what the website was about on my first post.
On this blog, I will be covering various topics on health; Risks, recipes, tips, reviews, articles, and how to look after the body.
I hope you learn a lot and I hope you enjoy and share what you read.
love your body sooo much that you would abstain from junk food for a week?
Tell me how you got on. I will do it with you starting from Sunday 22nd July. Those who want to enter the challenge against your mind and body, I would like you to regularly update me on how it went, and what you were thinking each day. I would like to know what you ate instead and how you said no if you were tempted 🙂
In return I will tell you how my week went.
- Mushrooms are full of minerals and vitamins.
- B2, B3 and B5 help you build a stronger immune system.
- Because mushrooms are low in fat and calories they are ideal if you want to eat a heavy meal (such as dinner).
- 880 grams counts as one of your five a day.
Men should aim to consume 3 liters of water a day (13 cups) and women should drink 2.2 liters (about nine cups) according to the Institute Of Medicine. This information was taken from a survey on the 6th February 2008
Welcome to RVFS! This website is aimed at helping you to choose the right outfits, colour coordinate like how I’m mixing my colours, and to know whats hot right now. There will be a lot more topics coming soon and on demand of the readers.
Happy Reading and I hope you enjoy!
I was glad when they said unto me “Let us go into the house of the Lord.”
- Power Hour Sabbath morning 8:45am
- Sabbath School 9:30am
- Family Worship 11:15am
- Adventure Club Sabbath afternoon
- Pathfinder Club Sunday 10am-1pm
- Monday Prayer Meeting 12:00-1:30pm
- Wednesday Prayer Meeting 7:30pm
- That the Bible is God’s inspired word. (2 Timothy 3:16)
- That the Godhead consists of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. (Matthew 28:19)
- That Salvation is a free gift from God, which we receive through faith. (Ephesians 2:5-6)
- That Baptism by immersion is the door into the church, an outward symbol of surrender to Christ. (Acts 2:38)
- That Jesus Christ will return soon in a personal visible manner to redeem His people. (Matthew 24:30)
- That the body is the temple of the Holy Spirit and is not to be defiled with alcohol, tobacco, drugs or wrong eating habits. (1 Corinthians 3;16-17; 6:19-20)
- That the Ten Commandments will be the standard of the judgment and are still binding upon the Christians. (Exodus 20:3-17)
- That the seventh day Saturday is the Sabbath according to the Ten Commandments. (Genesis 2:1-3; Exodus 20:8)
- That a tithe [10%] of our income is holy and is reserved for the support of the ministry of Ellen G White (1 Corinthians 1:5-7; Revelations 12:17)
Welcome to Christian Comit.
On this website you can read daily posts about God, NEC and SEC meetings, Church gatherings, Bible Studies, and what Christians are doing around the globe.
I hope I can provide you with all the information that you need.
Enjoy reading and enjoy getting to know God and yourself better!