- You can eat your leftover dinner from last night for lunch today. It saves you from wasting food, and from having to invent something new for today.
- Have a wholemeal, seeded or granary sandwich for a packed lunch. It’s healthier than white bread.
- Go to a restaurant!! Some show you the amount of calories each meal contains, so watch out for those who are watching their figure 🙂 ( A man needs around 2500 calories a day and a woman 2000)
- Cereal with no added sugar (sweeten it with chopped fruit instead).
- Low fat yoghurt as a tasty addition to a healthier breakfast.
- banana on toast. It’s cheap, filling, and counts as your five a day.
- Fruit smoothies are deliciously full of vitamins, minerals and fiber which counts towards your five a day.
- A toasted wholegrain muffin or crumpet, with low fat spread is also quick and tasty.
- Blowing your nose removes pollen grains from your respiratory system, so it’s always good to have a good tissue with you.
- Wearing sunglasses prevents pollen from getting to your face- as well as making you look good! 🙂
- 32% of the population (19.8 million) suffer from hay fever.
- 95% of hay fever sufferers would recomm
end Kleenex Balsam tissues to other sufferers.
- 84% of people would class Kleenex Balsam as part of their hay fever survival kit.
The Final Messengers
Experience Prophets & Kings.
Faith Talks which is a discussion programme exploring questions and issues relating to faith and God in life today.
The topics include:
- The problem of evil.
- Is God a moral monster?
- Is Christianity a straight jacket?
- Why is Christianity so divisive?
- Is religion good fr children?
- Can faith save a marriage?
and many more…
every Thursday 20:30 BST and Sunday 13:00 BST on Sky 581 & Freesat 692 Revelation Tv church without walls.
- Christians who bury their gifts make a grave mistake.
- If Jesus needed to pray, how can we do less.
- A life lived for Christ is the best inheritance we can leave our children.
- Reflecting God’s faithfulness in the past brings hope for the future.