“To LEAD others out of the darkness of Sin let them see your light”
“The GOOD News of Christ is too good to keep to yourself”
“As the blossom can’t tell what becomes of it’s fragrance, we can’t tell what becomes of our INFLUENCE”
“WANTED: Messengers to deliver the Good News”
Today‘s theme for thoughts to ponder is about the Good News of Christ.
Most Christians don’t know or understand the good news that well. Because we are all busy we tend to think that the good news is very difficult to understand. We tend to make things seem harder for ourselves because we are so used to tackling difficult things, and working for things endlessly.
The Good News of Christ is simply this: He sent His son to die for us so that if we believe in Him, we can accept the free gift of Heaven. Sin has already been paid for, so we don’t have to work to get Gods attention, or for Him to love us. It says in the Bible that when we were yet sinners, He saved us.
We can live in peace knowing that we are saved, and we don’t have to fear the end because of our faith in God. He is our rock and foundation. As long as I’ve got God watching over me, I don’t need anything else. He helps me be contented with what I have and with who I am.
Have a blessed morning, Love Nadine xx
I think that friendship is very important. It’s what most humans survive on. Knowing that you have someone that cares for you and doesn’t mind you dropping in when the going gets tough is quite encouraging.
These 10 Tips I got were from a Hannah Montana magazine. Yeah I know Hannah Montana, but I found this section quite interesting. (I have only bought it once and it was when I was a lot younger from my brother’s, friend’s mum.)
- Make a list of things you appreciate about the person and give it to him/her.
- Compliment him/her on something that others might not notice, such as how well he/she takes care of their sibling or how he/she always knows what to say in any situation.
- Give him/her something of yours that reminds you of him/her.
- Say thank you for something he/she did for you that he/she may not realize, such as giving you the courage to speak up or inspiring you to try something new.
- Ask him/her advice on some of the things in your life that matter most to you.
- Invite him/her out with your friends that he/she hasn’t met yet.
- Remember things about his/her likes, dislikes, stories he/she’s told, comments he/she’s made.
- Net time you have the mic in your hand, dedicate a karaoke performance to him/her.
- On any random day, for no special occasion, just tell him/her your glad he/she’s a part of your life.
- Give him/her a big hug! Never underestimate the healing power of the good vibes generated by a comforting touch!