I’m starting to get into a habit of posting sunrise when it’s sunset. I really love the sun, and I get a bit sad when the day is out.
It’s like I barley get anything done during the day, and then it’s time to go to bed.
Do you ever feel like you haven’t accomplished much in the daytime?
Here are some of my tips to best manage your day.
- If your a workaholic and you feel you need more time in the day, instead of working longer hours, you should take a break and think about what is mostly taking up your time.
- You should decide the top must do now things, and the rest can follow later.
- Cut those tasks into reasonable chunks of time making sure that you get a reasonable break in between the harder tasks.
- Ask a friend to help with the fun tasks. Having company will always make something seem more accomplish able.
- If you get bored or tired, it’s time to take a break. Let’s not make the hard tasks get boring. Make the process exciting and not just the end result.
I hope these tips helped. As I continue to read the book that I started earlier today, I will post more about how to manage time.
Have a good and restful evening. From Nadine.